Companion Animal Hospital - They Euthanized Felix w/o my Permission!

Update added by user Jan 24, 2013

Companion Animal Hospital is located at 7287 Commerce Street, Springfield, VA 22150.

Original review posted by user Jan 24, 2013

The veterinarian Dr.Villar got permission to euthanize my cat from someone other than the cat's owner.

All forms and documents relating to my cat at Companion Animal Hospital clearly list me as the owner. Dr. Villar euthanized my cat at the direction of my mother, who is not on paper anywhere as being the cat's owner. Now it is possible that when she spoke to my mom she thought she was speaking to me because we both go by Ms.

S., but again that shows great carelessness on her part for not making sure she had the correct "Ms. S". Because of Dr. Villar's carelessness my beloved cat is dead.

Not only that but even after they made this horrific mistake they are making me pay them $600.I am beyond outraged.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 6 Yes 6 4 No 4
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 16, 2014 #901305

Why are you mad at the doctor and not your *** mom who took YOUR cat to die?

1 0 Reply

Mar 20, 2013 #625864

You should be pissed at your mother not the vet. The vet provided the requested service. And at $600 that tells me something was wrong with your cat because that is more than euthanasia and body care.

2 0 Reply

Jan 25, 2013 #598869

That is so sad! Why would your mother want your cat euthanized? As a big cat lover and owner of two beautiful boys, if that happened to them I would find big ways to ruin that vet's career, mistake or not, right after I destroyed my mom! That is heartbreaking. As far as the bills go, oh I don't think so.

0 0 Reply

Jan 25, 2013 #598775 Warner, Oklahoma

Sorry for the loss of your cat, that really stinks!
I would think the vet made the awful mistake, they would
waive the outrageous bill you received.
Things like this are not good publicity for that vet
and word of mouth does travel fast, they should
take that into consideration.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Companion Animal Hospital. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Companion Animal Hospital.
Filing a new complaint about